Thursday, October 15, 2009

CT Call

I'm looking for a few scrappers to CT for me. I don't think that it's a very large time committment. I only want 2 LOs a month (though you are certainly welcome to do more!). Each LO using a different product. Of course, any products you make a LO with are free for you to use personally. I would like my CT to maintain galleries at Divine Digital (DD), Digishoptalk (DST), and DigiScrap Addicts (DSA) and post the LOs to those galleries (of course, you are welcome and encouraged to post elsewhere as well!) There is also a great enabling thread at DSA that I would like my CT to use by enabling each LO they make there as well. We have a private CT forum for communication. Thanks so much for considering applying! The link to my store is on the sidebar if you would like to take a look. If you decide to apply please apply by emailing me at stephanne@divinedigital.com with a link to your favorite gallery or a few of your favorite LOs. I will contact all who apply and will take applications until I round out a full team. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment