Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving.....and Black Friday!

I've got a few things for you today. First I want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a blessed time with your family and friends. I have a new product in my store. It is a set of frames that coordinates with my Read All About It Papers. The preview is linked so that you can check it out in my boutique.

Read All About It Frames

And of course the best shopping day of the year is soon upon us. I will be up at 4:00 AM in search of bargains. But you do not have to get up at the crack of dawn to get the deals in my boutique. I have everything in my boutique on sale right now through the weekend. And for those of you who love the Black Friday Deals as much as I do, here is a coupon good for an additional 25% off the sale prices on Friday only (doesn't include the grab bag I will tell you about in a minute)!

Black Friday Coupon

But that's not all! Divine Digital is kicking off it's Trunk Show event on Black Friday as well. Many of the designers will be offering Design Samplers for free. Here is a peek at what I will be offering. It's a mini-kit called Autumn Harvest.

Trunk Show Sampler

Another part of the event is that many of the designers will be offering grab bags for sale in our boutiques. All personal use bags wil be priced at $2 and commercial use bags will be $3. Mine includes 3 personal use products from my store, a $10 value for only $2! Here is a peek at mine.

Trunk Show Grab Bag

I hope you all enjoy your holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment