Thursday, February 11, 2010

Divine Diva Deal - Soda Pop Shop and a Freebie!


I am so excited! Soda Pop Shop is finally here. I've been so excited to release this kit and the time has come! Soda Pop Shop is a 50's inspired kit, perfect for making some rocking LOs! It's also the Divine Diva Deal over at Divine Digital this week, which means you can pick it up for $2 this week only! And I am also hosting the Divine Diva Deal Challenge: HERE If you buy Soda Pop Shop and make a LO with it and post it to the Divine Diva Deal Gallery, then you will get the coordinating Add On for free. Go check it out! Click on the preview of Soda Pop Shop to go to my store and grab it. Now for some LOs and then I promise to get to the freebies! First here are some LOs from my new CT member Geri! So glad to have her on board!













Here are few LOs from the fabulous Jamie!











And finally a few from me.












And now for freebies! I've got a QP for you. You can click on the preview to download it.

*Link Expired*

And Jamie also has a QP for you on her blog! Click on the preview to go to her blog to pick it up, and don't forget to leave her some love!



No comments:

Post a Comment