Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter EGG-stravaganza!!!

I am so excited about my part in the April 1-15 Download a Day kit Easter Eggstravaganza at Divine Digital. This kit is gorgeous, if I do say so myself!! Here's your sneak peek of it. The days that I will have a mini kit available for download are April 1st, April 4th, April 7th, April 10th, and April 13th. But you don't want to miss the other days either, because the contributions by BlueMaige Designs and Studio RA are amazing as well! I will be reminding you each day that I have a mini available by posting the preview here as well, but remember each day's link is only available for 24 hours so you need to visit each day to collect the whole kit. You must be registered at Divine to download too. So if you haven't already, head on over to the forums and register so you don't miss out on this kit! And here is the link to the part of the forum where you will find the downloads for this kit starting April 1st: April DAD April 1-15 I hope you all enjoy this kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment