Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Challenges at Divine Digital!

Get Your Scrap On with us at Divine Digital! Each month the design team will bring you a variety of challenges to get your creative juices flowing. If you complete 10 challenges in a month, you will get a HUGE collabrative kit from Team Divine for FREE! Check out the details in our Cloud 9 area - Monthly Challenges!
This month I am hosting the quote challenge which you can find HERE. I am also hosting a special monthly challenge not included in the 10 you need for the Mega Kit. I'm hosting this month's QP challenge. Which you can find HERE. For this challenge, you purchase my kit Japanese Cherry Blossom which will be 50% off all month in my store and then make 2 QPs using it. I will collect all the QPs and the participants will get a great QP album at the end of the month.

I also have a LO for you from Lyn using the Summer Surprises Blogtrain. In her LO she also used some coordinating elements that were given out as a freebie exclusively to my newsletter subscribers. If you haven't subscribed yet, you should! Go to the top left of the blog and sign up because I give freebies and coupons out in my newsletter. You can snag my mini in the post below this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment