Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 7 of Seaside Solitude

Today is Day 7 of the Seaside Solitude DAD, a collab with LemonLove Creations, Cali Designs and myself. It will be running in the Divine Forums Nov. 1- 15. Here is a preview of my Day 7 contribution. I hope you've been grabbing each day of this amazing kit! Links are only available for download for 48 hours so you will need to visit every day! You can go download Day 7 HERE in the Divine Forums.

A little CT Inspiration for you all with my parts. There are a few new LOs here by my amazing CT! They really are awesome!

By Snips and Snails CTM Aimee:












By Snips and Snails CTM Edna:















By Snips and Snails CTM Geri:











By Snips and Snails CTM Shannon:















And in case you missed it last Monday, I've got this coordinating set of textured solid papers that you can download for free until the 15th. Enjoy!

*Link Expired*
This can now be purchased in my store at Divine Digital.

No comments:

Post a Comment