Friday, November 5, 2010

iDSD Sale!

Tomorrow is iDSD!! Wahoo!! It's sale time! I just love shopping all the sales and I'm sure you do too! I'm extending the celebration to all weekend in my Divine Digital Boutique. Starting today everything (even my $1.00 deals!) is 50% off and the sale will last through Sunday! Huge savings for you! There will be a sale in my DSI Store tomorrow only.


I've also got 3 products that are brand new to my DSI store and are being re-released into my Divine Boutique. Of course, they are on sale for 50% off all weekend at Divine and on sale tomorrow at DSI. First is Modern Woman. I think this is one of my all time favorite kits!

Grab it at Divine HERE
And at DSI HERE
Here's some CT Inspiration:


By Snips and Snails CT Shannon:










By Snips and Snails CT Geri:











Next is my Bless Our Nest Sampler Kit.
Grab it as DSI HERE
And at Divine HERE

By Snips and Snails CT Geri:
















By Snips and Snails CT Shannon:















And last is my Bubblicious Paper Pack:
Grab it at Divine HERE
And grab it at DSI HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment