Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Merry and Bright

I have a brand new kit in my stores today. A Christmas Kit just in time for the holiday! So here is Merry and Bright!

You can grab it at DSI HERE
And it will be 50% off at Divine only through Sunday HERE

And here is some CT Inspiration.

By Me:






























By Snips and Snails CTM Aimee:











By Snips and Snails CTM Shannon:























By Snips and Snails CTM Jennifer:















By Snips and Snails CTM Justine:















By Snips and Snails CTM Lyn:















By Snips and Snails CTM Edna:
















I'm also running a Black Friday Sale in my Divine Boutique all holiday weekend! Everything is 50% off through Sunday! So be sure to stop in and get the great deals!



There's also a bit of fun going on right now in the Divine Forums. We're having a Scavenger Hunt. There are lots of great freebies by the Divine Designers (pssst! I have a QP that coordinates with Merry and Bright!) so head over to Divine and grab some freebies!



And if you haven't seen my CT Manager Call see the next Blog Post for details. The call is running until December 1st.

I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving! If you are traveling, I hope you have a safe trip, and if you are a fellow Black Friday lover, I hope you get some great deals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment