Friday, November 12, 2010

Product Re-Releases

I've got 3 products today that are brand new to my DSI Store and that I am re-releasing into my Divine Boutique.

First I have one of my favorite kits Mr. Fix It. It will be 25% off through Sunday at Divine only.


You can grab it at DSI HERE
And you can grab it at Divine HERE

Here is a little CT Inspiration with Mr. Fix It:

By Snips and Snails CTM Aimee:















By Snips and Snails CTM Shannon:














By Snips and Snails CTM Lyn:














By DSI CTM Ann:















Next I have a mini called Thankfully Blessed. It will also be 25% off at Divine until Sunday.



You can grab it at Divine HERE
And at DSI HERE


And here's a little CT Inspiration from Snips and Snails CTM Shannon:
















And last I have my Shabby Lady Mini. It will also be 25% off through Sunday at Divine only.


Grab vineat DSI HERE
And at Divine HERE


Here is a little inspiration from Snips and Snails CTM Shannon:















I'll be back tomorrow with Day 13 of Seaside Solitude! Be sure that you are grabbing the other parts to the kit in the Divine Forums.

On Wednesday night we had an awesome time at the Divine Re-Launch Party Chat. There were 60 ladies there all chatting away and we gave away some truly fabulous prizes! You will want to stop by Divine and check out all the new and exciting stuff that is happening! One thing is a raffle going on right now. Tickets are $2. The lucky winner will get access to the Partner's Stores for a full year! That's 3 stores, Princess Lala Designs, Wetfish Designs, and Studio RA Designs! Amazing prize! So go to the forums and check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment