Saturday, December 18, 2010

Have You Visted the Holly Jolly HollidayFest Yet?

If not, you are missing out! There are tons of challenges, activities, freebies, and free projects in the FORUMS so be sure to stop in and check it out.

I'm hosting a Song Lyric Challenge. All you have to do is participate and you will receive a $1 coupon to my store! And you will be entered to win a $5 coupon to my store as well! The deadline for entering is Dec 19th Midnight PST. Details are found HERE.

I'm also hosting a Recipe Sharing Activity. All you have to do is share a recipe in the thread by Dec. 20th at 8 PM EST and you will receive 4 - 3x5 in. recipe cards made with my merry and Bright Kit for Free! There are already several yummy recipes in the thread so go check it out HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment