Sunday, January 9, 2011

Family Night!

I've got another older kit back in my stores! Family Night is back. This kit is perfect for scrapping your game nights, movie night, or any other family night at home.


You can grab it at DSI HERE
Or at Divine HERE

The candy Alpha is also available seperately for purchase.

Grab it at Divine HERE
And at DSI HERE

And some CT Member LOs, first from Snips and Snails CTM Lyn:
















Snips and Snails CTM Geri:











Snips and Snails CTM Edna:















Former Snips and Snails CTM Jamie:














Former Snips and Snails CTM Kalene:















And lastly, don't forget that my Birthday Sale is still going on! 30% Off Everything through tomorrow! Also the Buy My Entire Store Deal is still running through tomorrow! Everything in my store for $30!


So head over to my Divine Boutique or Grab It ALL!




No comments:

Post a Comment