Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Store, CT Call, and Other Great Stuff!!

I know I've been a little quiet lately, but that's because I've had a lot of exciting things happening! First off, I'm excited to announce that I have opened a NEW STORE at theStudio! So please go check it out! I will also be closing my DSI Store as of Feb. 1st.

The next thing on the agenda is that it's time for another CT Call. I do need to round out my amazing team, and I have a few CT on hiatus so I'm also taking some guest CT to help out for a month - 3 months. So here are the details on the call. After that I will outline what you can expect to see in the next month or so!

Are you looking for a fun, friendly place with simple requirements to use your scrapping skills? Look no further!

CT Call for Snips and Snails Designs
Guest and Permanant CT Positions Available

Requirements:
- Minimum 2 LOs per month
- 2 LOs per new release (0-2 per month)
- LOs posted at Divine Digital, theStudio, DST and on CT's blog
- Enable once per month per enabling schedule
- Participate in our private CT Forum

*CT has access to previously released products, as desired, with 2 LOs required per full kit, 1 per Mini
*Private CT Forum with a fun, friendly team
*Accessible and helpful CT Manager and Designer

Applications due by January 30th. Guest and permanant positions available.

Send applications to themoorehead3@aol.com. Include the following:
Name:
Guest or Permanant Position Desired
If Guest, how long?
Tell me a little about you:
Most complete gallery:
Other CT or scrapping teams/committments:

Thanks for applying, I will reply to each application to confirm receipt and when the call ends!

And now for other news!

- I'm going to be featured at The Daily Scrapper Studio starting January 25th. I'll be back to post when the feature is up! I've created an exclusive kit for them that you can get with a subscription to The Daily Scrapper Studio. More info on that to come!

- The Blogtrain is changing up the months for 2011 so on February 1st, a new blogtrain, My Heart's Dream, will debut. Come back here on Feb. 1st to snag my part!

-My next new release will be February 24th and it will be another Divine Diva Deal so you won't want to miss it!

We've also been fighting the sickies in our home. Samuel had bronchitis and a sinus infection, and Nolan later got the sinus infection. Both of them were on antibiotics, but hopefully we've got it licked. Nolan still has a few days to go on his meds but they are both doing much better! So life has been a little off kilter lately in our home!

See you all soon with more info on The Daily Scrapper Feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment