Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!! + Sale!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm headed to visit family, and I'm sure that many of you are as well. I wish you safe travels and a blessed time together with family and friends.

Since I'm going away, my "Black Friday" Sale will last the whole holiday weekend, starting today! You will find all of my products (excluding collabs) 40% off through the 27th. You will find the deals in my stores at DIVINE and THESTUDIO. And be sure to visit theStudio on Friday. There will be special doorbusters from 5 AM - noon and noon - 4 PM. You'll find a large selection of kits for only $1.00. I don't even know which of my kits Toiny will choose but I will have 1 kit on sale for $1.00 during the first time period and a different one during the second! So don't forget to check that out!


I also want to remind you that today is the last day to get Fading Fall for only $2.00 as the Divine Diva Deal at DIVINE! Tomorrow you will also find both the bundle and the stacked papers in both stores with everything 25% off through 12/2/11.









No comments:

Post a Comment