Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Advertising Assistant Call!


Snips and Snails Designs Advertising Assistant Call!


I am looking for an organized person who loves social media to assist my Advertising Manager and join my fun and friendly team. Is that person you?

You duties may include:

- Updating my social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest with new products and sales
- Posting to forums and product galleries
- Creating ads

Compensation is all new releases with no LOs required.

If this sounds like the position for you, please send an email to stephanne@snipsandsnailsscraps.com with the following included:

- Tell me a little about yourself
- Link to your FB page
- Link to your Twitter Account
- Link to your Pinterest Account
- Any other links you would like me to see (galleries, blog, etc.)

All inquiries will be responded to upon receipt and once a decision is made.

Call closes April 18th!

No comments:

Post a Comment