Friday, May 11, 2012

Cherry Picking, Alouette, + Freebie!


I have a few new things in My One Story Down Store this week. I have the Cherry Picking Collection. Everything is 20% off through Sunday. Cherry Picking has Alphas, Cardstocks, and Stacked Papers and a Bundle of it all for extra savings. If you remember, this was the MSA feature freebie so if you missed it or need some of the accessories for it, now's your chance to grab them!


Also back into my store the Alouette Collection. The Kit, Cardstocks, and Stacked Papers are 20% off through Sunday or grab the Bundle for extra savings.


I also have a mini add-on to One Story Down's iNSD freebie Yesterday's Jam.




This next week we have some exciting stuff planned at One Story Down so I am literally bursting with excitement and can't wait until next week's blog post to share it all with you! I'll have a bunch of great new stuff!!

Ok, I also have a freebie QP for you using Cherry Picking. I hope you enjoy and I'll see you next week!



2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! THANKS so much for a nice little addition to your kit. Can't wait to find out what you've got in store for next week at OSD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This is lovely!! :D

    ReplyDelete