Friday, July 27, 2012

*NEW* Summer Gazette + Freebie!


Happy Friday Everyone! I've had a busy week unpacking mountains of boxes and rearranging our new home. We managed to get everyone and everything moved from IN to MI last Saturday, but I still have a NEW Collection for you this week called Summer Gazette. The Collection is 20% Off through Sunday in My Store and includes the Kit, Page Borders, Journal Cards, and Cardstocks. Want to save more? Grab the Bundle for additional savings or Buy the Kit and Get the Page Borders for FREE, only through Sunday. Please Note that the Free with Purchase will be automatically added to your cart.




If you didn't get a chance to grab Super Kid for the Block Party last week, I've added a couple more ways to purchase this week. You can grab the Kit (elements plus papers) or the Bundle (everything except the add-on) which is an awesome deal at 35% Off. I also added the Add-On to My Store if you missed last week's newsletter freebie. I will be sending out the link for the add-on freebie one more time in today's newsletter, around Noon EST, so if you hurry and sign-up for my newsletter on the left, you have one more chance to grab it for free.



My Christmas in July Sale is also going on for a few more days. You can grab anything in my 'Tis the Season Collection for 50% Off through the end of the month!


And last but not least, Andi made these gorgeous cluster frames that coordinate with Summer Gazette for me to share with you today! Enjoy!




I'll be back next week with a fun collection and I've got a couple of collabs coming up in August as well! Very excited!






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the cute freebies (including the NL one). Red and turquoise are two of my fave colors!

    ReplyDelete