Thursday, August 2, 2012

*NEW* Play a Game + Freebie

Happy Friday everyone! I've got a brand new, fun collection for you this week called Play a Game. You can grab the Kit, Alphas, Journal Cards, Stacked Papers, and Cardstocks for 20% Off through Sunday. If you want to save more, grab the Bundle with everything in it for additional savings. I'm also running a promo this week, Buy the Kit, Get the Stacked Papers FREE! The Stacked Papers will add to your cart automatically when you add the kit.



My Camp Mini is also now in my store and it's also 20% Off through Sunday.


I also have a freebie for you today. Andi made these coordinating photo/paper masks for you. I hope you enjoy!




I really can't believe that August is here already, this summer has just flown by. I hope you are enjoying your summer and that you all have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous clipping masks! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Aug. 03, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete