Friday, August 17, 2012

*NEW* Restroscopic Collab + Freebie!


It's Friday, and it's Block Party Time over at One Story Down! Head on over to check out the challenges and prizes in the forums! This month, I am part of the main collab with Little Butterfly Wings and The Edits and it's called Retroscopic. It's totally 70's retro. I also have add-ons, cardstock, journal cards, and painted overlays. Everything is 20% Off this weekend, so grab it on sale!


I've also got a freebie for you today, a journal block that coordinates with Retroscopic. Enjoy!





Next week I'll have a re-release of an older product and I'll have a brand new collab. I'm super excited about this one and who I've been working with! Can't wait to share it with you all!


1 comment:

  1. I´m a big fan! I love your style... Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete