Friday, August 24, 2012

*NEW* School is Ghoul Collab with Mari Koegelenberg + Freebie!


Happy Friday everyone! Today I have a collab that I just love with Mari Koegelenberg. Inspired by the hit tv show Monster High, we bring you School is Ghoul. And you can grab it at One Story Down for 20% Off through Sunday only!

 
 
Also back in my store this week is Watermelon Cooler. The Kit, Cardstocks, and Stacked Papers also 20% Off through Sunday. If you want to save more, grab the Bundle for 26% Off.
 
 
 
Have you grabbed my new Rewards Card yet? Check out all the info in the previous blog post and you can be on your way to earning a $10 code to my store!
 


I also have a freebie for you today that coordinates with Monster High. Joey made this adorable Stacked Paper for you. Enjoy! And if you aren't subscribed to my newsletter, be sure to subscribe for exclusive freebies and coupons.
 
 
 
I'll be back next week with another collab with Aimee Harrison and Digilicious Designs, who I just adore collabing with. Have a wonderful week!





2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Aug. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the pretty stacked papers, love the pink n black combo, such a great classic

    ReplyDelete