Friday, September 7, 2012

*NEW* Sew Creative + Freebie!

Happy Friday! This week I have a new collection called Sew Creative in My Store. You can grab the kit, alpha, journal cards and cardstocks for 20% Off through Sunday. If you want to save even more Buy the Kit and Get the Alpha Free or buy the whole Bundle for additional savings!
 
 
 
 
Today is the last day to grab my Super Kid Bundle for 50% Off! Tomorrow the sale items will change and I'll be back to tell you what's on sale! If you want to know today, sign up for My Newsletter! In addition to exclusive freebies and coupons, I will be telling my newsletter subscribers what goes on sale for 50% the next day in my regular Friday newsletter.
 
 
 
I also have a freebie for you today. Brenda made this gorgeous cluster frame for you that coordinates with Sew Creative. We hope you enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
Check back tomorrow to see what my next Sidewalk Sale products is and on Monday to see who our LOTW winner is! Be sure to upload a LO to My Gallery for your chance to be chosen as LOTW and to win a $3 coupon to my store! Have a great week!





2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the NL banner freebie (9-7) and also for this frame cluster. i actually popped into the blog to thank your for today's banner Love freebie and caught this one, as well. i have your "sew creative" kit and these will be a grand addition. Thank you. i enjoy using your designs, always!

    ReplyDelete