Friday, October 26, 2012

*NEW* Inspire Me, My Lil' Boo, Sweet Stuff + Guess My Guest Spot + Freebies!


Happy Friday everyone! I have some new and repackaged favorites in My OSD Store today. Everything is 20% off through Sunday! I have two minis - Inspire Me and My Lil' Boo and then my Sweet Stuff kit.

 
 
Don't forget that OSD's Free with Purchase event is still going on through the end of the month. Spend $10 and get the Mischief Maker's Kit for FREE.
 
 
 
We also have two freebies for you today! First, Joey made you this cute cluster frame freebie using My Lil' Boo.
 
 
 
 
 
Joey also made this November Desktop for you too.
 
 
 
 
 
So next week is DSD! Who is ready to do some shopping?? I've been working hard, along with my team, to get several new products ready for the stores, make some awesome freebies, and get some coupons together to save you some extra money!!
 
But by far the most exciting thing is my November Guest Spot! I can't wait to share where I will be guesting......so I'm going to run a little guessing game here for a few days.
 
*****************************
 

Leave me your guess about my November Guest Store in a comment on this post.
 
*one guess per person, ends midnight EST Wed. 10/31/12
 
I will announce my Guest Store and choose at least one winner, who will win my brand new kit at my Guest Store!
 
 







2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the chance. I'm going to guess

    The DigiChick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the awesome freebies! I was gonna say digichick, but I'll say gingerscraps instead! thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete