Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving! Sales and New at The Digichick + Freebie!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am truly thankful for the wonderful family, friends, customers, and fans that I have. I hope that you all have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving today and a wonderful holiday weekend!

Who is going to brave the Black Friday madness with me? My mom and I always head out in search of some great deals for Christmas gifts. We'll be mapping out our plan today.

The deals are starting early at The Digichick today! The entire store is 30% Off and there is also a $1 Chick Blitz Category! The sale and Chick Blitz will last through Monday.

I also have a new collection for you called Hark the Angels. Of course it's 30% off along with the rest of my Guest Store.
 
 
 
I also added another New Kit called Silver Bells especially for the Chick Blitz Category so it's only $1! I also have 6 other add-ons to my new collections at TDC in the $1 category.
 
 
 
Later today, Stacy of Snickel's Corner Scraps, who is one of my lovely hybrid CTs will have a tutorial for you on her blog about how to make this lovely fry box which is great for giving holiday goodies.
 
 
 
Stacy also made this Tag for you today that coordinates with Hark the Angels. We hope that you have a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy!
 
 
 
I will be back tomorrow with my New Releases at OSD and the happening there, also another freebie! Be sure to subscribe to My Newsletter. It has all the latest info straight to your inbox and exclusive freebies too! I'll have another Hark the Angels freebie in tomorrow's newsletter so go sign up now!





No comments:

Post a Comment