Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Sale + Freebie!!


Happy Friday Everyone! I hope that you all are ready for Christmas! I have two very excited little boys here. Tomorrow we will be opening gifts with my parents and they will likely be up at the crack of dawn begging to go! Andrew and I got all of their gifts wrapped on Wednesday morning while they were at school so I think that we are ready to go here. Today I got to help out with Samuel's Christmas party at school and I had so much fun helping him and his Kindergarten classmates do a Christmas tree craft. They were all having such a good time at the party, the joy of childhood is just awe inspiring.

Well, I have a lot going on this weekend before Christmas. I'm going to start with the SALE!! Everything in my store is 25% Off through 12/27, but all Christmas and Winter themed collections are 40% Off through 12/27. So head over to My Store and check out the sale!

 
I have two items that are back in my shop from TDC and beyond! First is Country Kitchen. I do have a *brand new* Add-on Mini for this collection though. Everything is 25% Off through 12/27. Buy the Kit and Get the Cardstocks for FREE through 12/27.
 
 
 
 
Next, I have Hark the Angels back in the store and this collection is 40% Off through 12/27.
 
 
 
And that naughty Mittens has been up to no good again! I just got Traditional Christmas fixed and I see that he has Silver Bells priced at $1.00! Hurry and grab it now before I get time to change the price back amidst all the holiday preparations!
 
 
 
And now onto the freebie! Kim made you this stacked paper that coordinates with Country Kitchen. We hope you enjoy!
 
 
 
I hope that you all have a blessed and safe holiday season with your family and friends! Merry Christmas from me and my family!

 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this amazing freebie !
    Merry Christmas !

    ReplyDelete