Friday, December 7, 2012

Crazy Elf Days, Sales, + Freebies!


Happy Friday Everyone! I've had a busy day today helping out with the Christmas Shop at Samuel's school. It's so much fun watching the kids shop for their families and how excited they are to pick out special gifts for everyone they love!

There is so much going on at OSD this week! I have a few things that are back in the store for you. First is the Autumn Opulence Collection. If you didn't get a chance to grab it over at The Digichick while I was guesting, now is your chance to grab it at 20% off. I'm also running a promo - Buy the Autumn Opulence Kit and get the Cardstocks for FREE through 12/13. You can also save more by grabbing the whole Bundle. Also back in my store is Silver Bells which was released previously and also in my TDC guest store, and then Traditional Christmas is back too with a few new elements added to make it a little bit more rounded out. Those are both 20% Off too!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We also have a special visitor to OSD for the month of December: Mittens the Elf! Mittens has been up to his mischevious ways this week, changing prices of products in the shop. He's gotten into my shop and made some changes. I'll probably get around to righting his misdeeds towards the end of this week so be sure to grab these things now! Right now you will find Fading Fall and 'Tis the Season for only $2!
 
 
 
OSD is also celebrating the Christmas Season with a giveaway on Ali Edward's blog. You can win the whole December Captured Collection (over $175 value) by leaving a comment on Ali's Blog. The December Captured Category is also on sale for 30% Off through 12/9. These products are perfect for creating December Daily type albums. Check out my Tinsel Time products on sale for 30% Off.
 
 
 
OK, time for some freebies! Have you been over to The Heartistic Project yet? I'm so lucky to be one of the sponsors over there and the sponsors got together and made and awesome Collab Freebie that you won't want t miss. Go grab Shiny Happy People for FREE and check out The Heartistic Project while you are there!
 
 
I also have a couple freebies for you today. First Joey made you a December desktop which I totally forgot to post for you all last week. But here it is if you haven't gotten around to changing it yet!
 
 
 
 
And Kim made you this stacked paper freebie that coordinates with Autumn Opulence. We hope you enjoy!
 
 
 
 
I will be back on Wednesday with a fun promotion going on at OSD in celebration of 12/12/12. So be sure to check back or sign up for my newsletter to be sure to get all the info straight to your inbox!







1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this very rich Autumn paper/border ! Love the colours !

    ReplyDelete