Friday, December 28, 2012

Project 365 + Grazzi + Freebie!


Happy Friday! I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas!  We had a beautiful time with family. Andrew and I have been married 11 years and this is only the 2nd time that we've spent Christmas morning in our own home. For our boys this was the first time. We're usually in AZ or FL for Christmas. It was nice to wake up at home this time and the boys actually obliged by sleeping in until around 8:00 AM, we ended up waking Nolan up. We had family come over to see the boys open their gifts and have Christmas breakfast and then we went over to my parents for lunch and more family came. It was a wonderful day!

But on to this week's new releases. I've bundled up Grazzi and added some add-ons to round out the collection. If you collected the freebies on my blog, at OSD, and at Quality DigiScrap Freebies, then you have most of the kit already. I have added a couple papers and elements to round the kit out. I have alphas, journal cards, and cardstocks. Everything is 20% off through 12/30. If you want to save more, grab the Bundle at 31% Off or Buy the Kit and get the Journal Cards FREE through 1/3.
 
 
 
Also today at OSD, we're releasing our coordinating Life 365 Products. I have labels for marking the date/month/weekday of your photos or pages, painted krafts, and cardstocks. Look for new products to be added throughout the year. The labels come with a .pdf sheet showing examples of ways to use them to date your projects. Everything is 20% Off through 12/30.
 
 


While I was celebrating Christmas, Mittens was still up to no good! I've noticed that Wish You Were Here is priced at only $2. You have a few days to snatch up this deal, don't miss out!
 

 
Kim also made you this freebie cluster frame that coordinates with Grazzi. We hope you enjoy!
 

 


 
Next week I will have a re-release of a mini in celebration of my upcoming birthday. See you then!



No comments:

Post a Comment