Friday, February 8, 2013

*NEW* Warm Hearts Collab + Freebie!


Happy Friday everyone! Well, we've got quite a bit of snow here! We're still under a winter storm warning and Sam is of school again. He missed two days last week for snow as well, we've really been slammed! Being so cold, makes me want to be somewhere warm.

This week I have a new collab with Christine of Digilicious Designs called Warm Hearts. The whole collection is 20% Off through Sunday. If you want to save more you can buy the Bundle which is 40% Off.



 
 
 
I also have a freebie for you this week. Kim made you this beautiful cluster border that coordinates with Warm Hearts. Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
Next week is Block Party at OSD. I have a new collection for you and there will be a special Valentine's Day FB Hop at OSD. So make sure that you have liked my FB Page and stop by on the 12th to check out what I have for you and follow the hop to get all kinds of goodies from the OSD designers!



No comments:

Post a Comment