Friday, May 31, 2013

*NEW* Under the Boardwalk + Retiring Products 50% Off!


Happy Friday Everyone! Where has the time gone? I can't believe that we are on the last day of May already. June is shaping up to be a busy month for me. The boys only have a couple days of school next week and Samuel has Kindergarten Graduation. Then we are taking off to visit my inlaws in AZ. While we are there, we are going to take the boys over to Disneyland! And we're in the process of buying a house so hopefully we will be closing on that in June, doing some repairs, and then moving in! So much to do and so little time!

But on to what's new......I have a brand new collection this week called Under the Boardwalk in my ScrapMatters Store. You can grab it for 20% Off through Sunday or grab the Bundle to save 40% Off!

 
Today is the last day of my guest spot at GingerScraps. I really enjoyed my time there and made some new friends but it's now time to move on. It's somewhat sad, but I'm super excited to be one step closer to announcing a permanent home for my designs (that will have to wait a bit yet though). There are products in my GingerScraps Store that will not be returning to my new home. All of those products are on sale for 50% Off Today ONLY because my store closes tomorrow! You can grab the kits, bundles, all the add-ons at 50% Off. Hurry, this is the last chance on any item marked at 50% Off.
 
 
And last up is a freebie that coordinates with Under the Boardwalk. I made you this Journal Card today. Enjoy!
 
 
 
Have an awesome week! I'll be back next week posting from AZ!




1 comment:

  1. thanks a lot ! I posted the link here : https://www.facebook.com/LMIlesptitscadeauxPL and there : http://www.pinterest.com/lemondedis/project-life-freebies/

    ReplyDelete