Friday, August 9, 2013

Back in the Store - 20% Off!


I don't know about you, but I had a busy week last week, and this coming week isn't going to be any easier! We have Vacation Bible School this next week and my inlaws are coming for a visit. We are excited to show them our new house, but there is so much to do before they come!

This week Novella is back in my Personal Store and at Oscraps by customer request. Everything is 20% Off through Sunday. Brothers and Sisters is also back at Oscraps and is also 20% Off.

 
 
 
The Digi Scrap Parade and my CT Call are still going on. Details are in the previous blog post.
 
 

 
 
I'm going to keep it short this week. I will have a brand new collection next week and the week after, now that I finally have myself back on track after the move. Older products will continue to make their way back into the stores as well. Have a great week!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment