Friday, August 16, 2013

*NEW* This Moment + Freebie!


It has been a busy week in our house. We had VBS this week which the boys loved. My inlaws came in yesterday for a short visit and to see our new home. So we have a fun few days planned here.

*NEW* this week is my This Moment Collection. It's 20% Off through Sunday. Save more and purchase the whole Bundle for 26% Off. You can get This Moment in my Personal Store or at Oscraps.

 
 
 
Under the Boardwalk is also back in my Oscraps Store and 20% Off through Sunday as well. Grab the Bundle and save 39%.
 
 
 
 
Joey made you this frame freebie that coordinates with This Moment. Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
Next week, I have another brand new collection for you that I'm very excited about. See you next week!
 





1 comment:

  1. too cute ! thanks a lot ! i shared the link here : http://www.pinterest.com/lemondedis/freebies-clusters/

    ReplyDelete