Friday, September 6, 2013

*NEW* SoHo Chic + Freebie!


Whew! What a busy day and week! With school starting back up, things got busy rather quickly. The boys have started back to school and start soccer this week. Hopefully we'll be settled into our school year routine rather quickly!

This week I have my SoHo Chic Collection. The kit was originally part of a collab kit of the same name. I've expanded it into a full kit with new papers and elements. I also made a brand new alpha made with doilies. This alpha can be used with any collection you have. All of it is 20% Off through Sunday in my Oscraps Store and my Personal Store. Save even more by grabbing the whole Bundle at 37% Off.
 
 
 
Joey made this awesome Stacked Paper Freebie for you that coordinates with SoHo Chic. I hope you are signed up for my Newsletter. I send out exclusive freebies and coupons just for my subscribers!
 
 
 
Until next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment