Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!


I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday season! I enjoyed a little time off from everything. We spent some time in Arizona with my inlaws and are now back home and snowed in!  It's snowing like crazy and all the schools are closed. The current wind chill is a brisk -11. Even though Andrew shoveled the driveway yesterday, it was drifted over again this morning. Thankfully, his office is closed this morning as well and we're all just digging in here. The storm is supposed to continue along with the subzero wind chill at least through tomorrow so we may all be home again. So if you are in a warmer climate, please enjoy it for me!

Now, for the reason that I'm writing on a Monday. My birthday is this Wednesday so I'm going to celebrate by having a sale through 1/9/14. Everything in both stores is 33% Off. Head over to Oscraps or My Personal Store. Also, I haven't disabled my retiring products from Oscraps yet. I will be doing so on Friday, so now is the last chance to grab Autumn Opulence, This Moment, Garden Patch, Vintage Spring, and the White Washed Papers & Ellies at 60% Off. Happy shopping!

 
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/home.php?cat=661
 
 
Have a great week, stay warm, and I'll be back on Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment