Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bloom Where You're Planted + Freebie!


Hi Everyone! I am excited that summer is coming soon. This weekend is Memorial Day and that means the end of school is near here in Michigan. Just a couple weeks left and my boys will both be home for the summer! We have lots of fun plans for the summer so I can't wait for it to begin!

I have a couple new things for you this week. It is Mini-O Time over at Oscraps. I have 3 products this month - The Bloom Where You're Planted Mini Kit, Journal Cards, and Cardstocks. They are 44% Off through Monday at Oscraps and they coordinate with all the other Mini-O products that the other designers have for you HERE. You can also get these products at The DigiChick. I also have another mini kit called My Journey. This was a prize for the Get Real Challenge at Real Life Scrapped and it's now for purchase in both stores for 30% Off.

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Snips-and-Snails-Designs/


Joey made you this frame freebie that coordinates with Bloom Where You're Planted. Enjoy!

http://bit.ly/1jM3vGg
 
 
See you next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment