Friday, August 29, 2014

Labor Day Mini-O Sale!


Happy Friday Everyone! It's super busy here right as we only have 3 days left until school starts again. I'm not ready to give my boys up and I'm especially not ready for my baby to be in Kindergarten and to be home all alone every day! Yes, I have plenty to keep me busy, but I'm going to miss him!

I don't have any new products this week but I wanted to let you know about the sale happening over at Oscraps this weekend. All our 4th Friday Mini-Os are on sale! There are lots of mix and match products and the more you buy, the more you save! All the Mini-O Products are 30% Off, if you spend over $15 in the Mini-O Category you save 40%, if you spend over $25 in the Mini-O Category you save 50%! So if you missed out on any of my Mini-Os, now is the chance to grab them!

http://www.oscraps.com/shop/home.php?cat=714
 
Here are just a few of the products that are on sale in My Store:
 
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/home.php?cat=661
 
Have a wonderful holiday weekend to all my US customers and a great weekend to everyone else as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment