Friday, September 19, 2014

CT Call - Ends 9/28/14!


It's time for me to have another CT Call. I'm looking for both LO Artists and Hybrid Artists to join my team.



Requirements:- 2-4 LOs per month (or 2 hybrid projects)
- LOs posted in 4 places
- Enable once per month
- Hybrid CTs must post 1 tutorial per quarter

Benefits:

- Access to all my products in store and new releases
- New Releases are usually to the team about 1 week before release
- Private CT Forum, CT Manager, Advertising Team, Private FB Group
- Accessible Designer and CT Manager who understand that life happens!
- Fun, friendly team

Interested? Please send me an email at stephanne@snipsandsnailsscraps.com with the following included:

- Tell me about yourself
- Current CT and design commitments
- Link to your biggest gallery
- Links to FB, Blog, etc. if applicable

I can't wait to hear from you! All applications will receive confirmation upon receipt. Calls ends on Sept. 28th and all acceptance and regrets sent by Sept. 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment