Friday, December 5, 2014

*NEW* Frozen Collection + Freebie!

Happy Friday Everyone! I can't believe it's December already! But I do love December and Christmas time. I love seeing all the lights up as we drive around at night, so pretty!

This week I have a brand new collection for you called Frozen. It's a sparkly, wintery collection perfect for this time of year. It's on sale for 30% Off through Sunday in both of my stores at The DigiChick and Oscraps. Oscraps is having an Advent Event that you should check out in the forums HERE. My day is on Sunday the 7th and my whole sale will be 30% Off my whole store at Oscraps and there will be a special Frozen Freebie Add-On that day only. I will be back with a reminder for you so you don't miss out.

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Snips-and-Snails-Designs/

 Joey made you this gorgeous freebie cluster that coordinates with Frozen. Enjoy!

http://bit.ly/1yyfkpx


I'll be back on Sunday to remind you of my Oscraps Advent Day!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful cluster -- I like the shimmery blue of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU bunches :) crystalnva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, thank you!

    ReplyDelete