Friday, October 2, 2015

New Beginnings: Borders

Happy Friday Everyone! It was a beautiful fall day here in Michigan and Andrew and I dropped the boys off at school and then picked up my dad and headed into downtown Grand Rapids to spend some time checking out Art Prize. Our beautiful city is in it's 7th year hosting a competition that gives away the largest art prize in the world! It's an art competition open to anyone over 18, in many different mediums. This year there are over 1,500 art pieces entered at over 160 venues in 3 square miles. That's a lot of art! We saw some amazing and inspiring things today. I hope you had an equally beautiful day!

Today I have some New Page Borders that coordinate with my New Beginnings Collection. These borders make finishing your LO a snap! You can get them for 20% Off in my Scrap Orchard Store.

http://scraporchard.com/market/Snips-and-Snails-Designs/ 

New Beginnings October is coming soon! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment