Friday, November 13, 2015

I Like Big Books + Returning Products Sale!

Happy Friday Everyone! It is a cold and rainy/snowy and very windy day here in MI. There was a power line/utility pole down at the boys' school this morning but they still had electricity and had to route students and parents through other doors as the main drop off/ pick up door was completely blocked across the sidewalk. On days like today, during this month of Thanksgiving, that I am especially thankful for a warm, cozy house to hole up in!

Today, my part to the Orchard Girls collab - I Like Big Books - is in my store as a NEW mini kit. You can get it for 20% Off this week in My Store.

http://scraporchard.com/market/Snips-and-Snails-Designs/ 

I also have some returning products for you this week. You will find them for 30% Off this week and watch out for the Bundles which are an even bigger discount!

http://scraporchard.com/market/Snips-and-Snails-Designs/

I hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment