Saturday, December 26, 2015

Winter Candyland + 50% Off Retirement Sale!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope that you are all having a wonderful holiday weekend with friends and family. We have been blessed to spend the last week with my husband's family. We were even able to attend his cousin's wedding last weekend and had a wonderful day yesterday celebrating Christmas with our family and even some friends.

I just wanted to remind you that it's almost time for my store to close. I have chosen to retire so everything in my store is 50% Off through 12/31. Scrap Orchard will be closing it's doors so please be sure to grab what you want off your wishlist and download it all in a timely manner. You can shop my Retirement Sale in My Store.

scraporchard.com/market/Snips-and-Snails-Designs/

And another reminder on the special deal that I'm running on my New Beginnings Collection. If you don't have any of it, or even most of it, you can purchase the Entire Collection - all 35 products - for just $35! That's only $1 per product! There is one kit for each month along with other bonus products to help you make a coordinated album of your year. Go grab it now!

http://scraporchard.com/market/Snips-and-Snails-Designs/ 
And finally, this week my Winter Candyland Freebies are in my store in case you missed some or all of them. There is a mini kit and solid papers for you, and they are also 50% Off through my store closing.

http://scraporchard.com/market/Snips-and-Snails-Designs/

http://scraporchard.com/market/Snips-and-Snails-Designs/

 Have a great week! I will post once more to remind you about the store closing later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment